Some “day after” Christmas thoughts-
– Had a great day at home with family
– Gift cards are sooooo nice to get and receive
– The story of Christmas in Luke 2 never gets old
– I can’t wait to take my wife to an evening in Tampa for her Christmas gift
– Opening the gifts always seems to happen too quickly
– I was blessed by the Christmas Eve service at church
– During our family Christmas Eve candlelight dinner our neighbor came to the door with our pet rabbit that had fled it’s cage over two weeks ago. The return of the rabbit has been greeted with a less than enthusiastic response.
– It is increasingly difficult to focus on the simple things of Christmas
– More “stuff” isn’t a good thing
– My brother sent me another addition to a rather odd Christmas collection
– Molly Mo, a mini Dachshund, is now a part of our family
– I still can’t believe that the rabbit is back
– It would have been “cool” to be one of the shepherds that the angel appeared to
– In Luke 2:13-14, when the multitude of the heavenly host praised God and said to the shepherds, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”, it must have been an unbelievable experience.
– I was reminded once again of the God-Man, Jesus Christ, coming to earth as a sacrifice to provide redemption from the penalty of my sins. WOW