We will continue with the Foundation from the Word of God (the Bible) about the creation of birds.
If you have not read “Birds of the Bible – Foundation #1” Click Here
By the end of Genesis Chapter 1 the birds (fowls of the air):
- Created by the Lord on Day 5
- Each according to its kind
- Told to multiply and fill the earth
- Were given every green herb for food (vegetarians)
- Placed under the dominion of man
- “God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good.”
In Chapter 2, the birds are named by Adam. (v 19-20)
At this point, we know that the birds were at their best, they were eating fruits, seeds, herbs and not each other. The birds had been named according to their kinds by Adam, who was created on Day 6. Their colors and features were at their grandest showing the Glory of God’s wisdom and omnipotence. They must have been fantastic to behold.
BUT WE COME TO GENESIS CHAPTER 3
……. For the rest of the article: Click Here