Christmas is almost here! Last January, many of us heard Pastor Osborne remind us that before long we would be back around to Christmas again. Well, here we are. Christmas is knocking on our door. Thanksgiving already seems like a distant memory.
Today I thought I would make sure you are aware some important events.
- Havendale Christmas Parade – TONIGHT – Come out and see our first ever Christmas Parade float. The parade starts at 7pm. Havendale Blvd will be closed at 6pm. Arrive early to get a seat!
- The Magic of Gifts (Our Christmas Program) – Sun, Dec. 14, 6pm
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service – Wed, Dec 24th, 7pm
- Sunday, December 28th – There will be no 8am service and no 6pm service. We will have Sunday School at 9:30am. Our only worship service will be held at 10:30am.
- No Services – Wednesday, Dec. 31
- Worker Appreciation Breakfast – Sat, Jan 10, 9am
- An Evening of God-Honoring, Sacred Music (to celebrate Pastor Jerry Smith’s 31 years of Music Ministry) – Sun, Jan 11, 6pm
Now, it is time for you to make sure all of these dates are on your personal calendar. You don’t want to miss any of them.