Sunday is Mother’s Day! Sadly my mother is out of town. So, we have already celebrated with her. This mother’s day my primary responsibility will be helping my children appropriately honor their mother (my wife). It should be a great day. I hope that you have plans to honor the mothers in your life. It is a big deal. Do not ignore Mother’s Day!
In honor of Mother’s Day, I thought I would point you to our series of posts that we ran last year in the weeks leading up to Mother’s Day. We asked several in our congregation to share with us the secrets of being a great mothers. We received some fantastic articles. So, today, I invite to you to take minute and read through some of them.
- My Little Mom (by Lisa Brock)
- My Mother – “She is Faithful to God” (by Cindy Harrell)
- My Mother – “Her Strengths are Unsurpassed” (by Stephen Simpson)
- My Mother – “She Loves Me and My Friends” (by RaQuel Love)
- My Mommy – “She Hugs Us” (by Abigail, Esther, & Josiah Simpson)
- My Mother – “She Has Had a Great Impact on My Life” (by Suzanne Harrell)
- My Mother – “Freshly Baked Bread” (by Theresa Beveridge)
- My Mother – “She Taught Me How to Live Righteously” (by Rebecca Hosford)
- My Mother – “She Has Loved Me Through It All” (by Sarah Parmer)